Baby Einstein Turtle Crib Soother have 7 pictures including Baby Einstein Turtle Crib Soother #1 Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother - Walmart.com, Baby Einstein Turtle Crib Soother #2 Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother - Walmart.com, Baby-Einstein-Baby-Neptune-Turtle-SOOTHING-SEASCAPE-Crib-, Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother Crib Toy - YouTube, Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother, Baby Einstein Turtle Crib Soother #6 Amazon.com: Baby Einstein Neptune Soother, Baby Einstein Turtle Crib Soother #7 Amazon.com: Baby Einstein Neptune Soother. Following are the images:
The image of Baby Einstein Turtle Crib Soother was posted at April 9, 2018 at 1:23 pm. It is uploaded in the Crib category. Baby Einstein Turtle Crib Soother is tagged with Baby Einstein Turtle Crib Soother, Baby, Einstein, Turtle, Crib, Soother..
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
EinsteinEin•stein (īn′stīn; Ger. īn′shtīn′),USA pronunciation n.
Al•bert (al′bərt; Ger. äl′bert),USA pronunciation 1879–1955, German physicist, U.S. citizen from 1940: formulator of the theory of relativity;
Nobel prize 1921. Al•fred (al′frid; Ger. äl′fret),USA pronunciation 1880–1952, German musicologist in U.S.
- (l.c.) [Physics, Chem.]a unit of radiant energy, equal to the energy of radiation that is capable of photochemically changing one mol of a photosensitive substance.
Turtletur•tle1 (tûr′tl),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tles, (esp. collectively) -tle, v., -tled, -tling.
- any reptile of the order Testudines, comprising aquatic and terrestrial species having the trunk enclosed in a shell consisting of a dorsal carapace and a ventral plastron.
- (not used technically) an aquatic turtle as distinguished from a terrestrial one. Cf. tortoise (def. 1).
- turn turtle:
- [Naut.]to capsize or turn over completely in foundering.
- to overturn;
upset: Several of the cars turned turtle in the course of the race.
- to catch turtles, esp. as a business.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Soothersoothe (so̅o̅ᵺ),USA pronunciation v., soothed, sooth•ing.
- to tranquilize or calm, as a person or the feelings;
relieve, comfort, or refresh: soothing someone's anger; to soothe someone with a hot drink.
- to mitigate, assuage, or allay, as pain, sorrow, or doubt: to soothe sunburned skin.
- to exert a soothing influence;
bring tranquillity, calm, ease, or comfort.
What to look for in a Baby Einstein Turtle Crib Soother Collection are sleek designs and different hues. Usually the colour of modern room sets will undoubtedly be bright dark and crimson. It may imply bright bed, black timber and red cushions. Or you can search for bedroom pieces with material frames, dark bedrooms and white glass accents at the mind of the mattress.
There are lots of choices to get this different coloring to become the primary for the bedroom layout. Next think about service furniture's pieces you will need inside your bedroom. It is possible you can find an entire modern bedroom set that has everything you need to complete the design you wish for your space. Before shopping, you must create a listing of bits of other highlight furniture that'll match the design you aim, together with the items you will need, to own all-the storage you would like at.
Again-this Baby Einstein Turtle Crib Soother Set must fit the modern content and color-scheme of glass accents and white or black timber, metal. You may find a dressing table along with a really part that is modern with silver metal decorations that may provide a very pointed glance.