American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Weldingweld1 (weld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to unite or fuse (as pieces of metal) by hammering, compressing, or the like, esp. after rendering soft or pasty by heat, and sometimes with the addition of fusible material like or unlike the pieces to be united.
- to bring into complete union, harmony, agreement, etc.
- to undergo welding;
be capable of being welded: a metal that welds easily.
- a welded junction or joint.
- the act of welding or the state of being welded.
weld′er, wel′dor, n.
Codecode (kōd),USA pronunciation n., v., cod•ed, cod•ing.
- a system for communication by telegraph, heliograph, etc., in which long and short sounds, light flashes, etc., are used to symbolize the content of a message: Morse code.
- a system used for brevity or secrecy of communication, in which arbitrarily chosen words, letters, or symbols are assigned definite meanings.
- any set of standards set forth and enforced by a local government agency for the protection of public safety, health, etc., as in the structural safety of buildings (building code), health requirements for plumbing, ventilation, etc.(sanitary or health code), and the specifications for fire escapes or exits (fire code).
- a systematically arranged collection or compendium of laws, rules, or regulations.
- any authoritative, general, systematic, and written statement of the legal rules and principles applicable in a given legal order to one or more broad areas of life.
- a word, letter, number, or other symbol used in a code system to mark, represent, or identify something: The code on the label shows the date of manufacture.
- the symbolic arrangement of statements or instructions in a computer program in which letters, digits, etc. are represented as binary numbers;
the set of instructions in such a program: That program took 3000 lines of code.Cf. ASCII, object code, source code.
- any system or collection of rules and regulations: a gentleman's code of behavior.
- a directive or alert to a hospital team assigned to emergency resuscitation of patients.
- See genetic code.
- the system of rules shared by the participants in an act of communication, making possible the transmission and interpretation of messages.
- (in sociolinguistic theory) one of two distinct styles of language use that differ in degree of explicitness and are sometimes thought to be correlated with differences in social class. Cf. elaborated code, restricted code.
- to translate (a message) into a code;
- to arrange or enter (laws or statutes) in a code.
- to translate (a program) into language that can be communicated to the computer.
- to specify the amino acid sequence of a protein by the sequence of nucleotides comprising the gene for that protein: a gene that codes for the production of insulin.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Hi there, this blog post is about Marvelous Asme Welding Code Section 9 #1 SlideShare. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 593 x 839. It's file size is just 76 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Asme Welding Code Section 9.
Are you having problems determining which lights is going to be picked for simply, or your Asme Welding Code Section 9 the top light design foryou? Since we shall provide you with four incredible recommendations on HOWTO select the perfect illumination to your room properly, today is your lucky day! Plan lights are a must in just about any bedroom.
Nonetheless, it is sometimes insufficient, and that means you should consider it to contemplate how many obviously educated locations you need to have in your bedroom. You can go along with approaches that are various and opt for just a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom lamp.
The thing that is main is to choose the alternative that best fits your preferences whether beauty or their room is associated. It's important why the specific lighting is put not there and below to decide.