Fruitfruit (fro̅o̅t),USA pronunciation n., pl. fruits, (esp. collectively) fruit, v.
- any product of plant growth useful to humans or animals.
- the developed ovary of a seed plant with its contents and accessory parts, as the pea pod, nut, tomato, or pineapple.
- the edible part of a plant developed from a flower, with any accessory tissues, as the peach, mulberry, or banana.
- the spores and accessory organs of ferns, mosses, fungi, algae, or lichen.
- anything produced or accruing;
product, result, or effect;
return or profit: the fruits of one's labors.
- (disparaging and offensive). a male homosexual.
- to bear or cause to bear fruit: a tree that fruits in late summer; careful pruning that sometimes fruits a tree.
Cakecake (kāk),USA pronunciation n., v., caked, cak•ing.
- a sweet, baked, breadlike food, made with or without shortening, and usually containing flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, eggs, and liquid flavoring.
- a flat, thin mass of bread, esp. unleavened bread.
- a shaped or molded mass of other food: a fish cake.
- a shaped or compressed mass: a cake of soap; a cake of ice.
- [Animal Husb.]a compacted block of soybeans, cottonseeds, or linseeds from which the oil has been pressed, usually used as a feed or feed supplement for cattle.
- a piece of cake, [Informal.]something easily done: She thought her first solo flight was a piece of cake.
- take the cake, [Informal.]
- to surpass all others, esp. in some undesirable quality;
be extraordinary or unusual: His arrogance takes the cake.
- to win first prize.
- to form into a crust or compact mass.
cak′y, cak′ey, adj.
- to become formed into a crust or compact mass.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
Lifelife (līf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. lives (līvz),USA pronunciation adj.
- the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
- the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
- the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
- a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
- the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
- any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
- the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
- a living being: Several lives were lost.
- living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
- a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
- the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
- a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
spirit: a speech full of life.
- the force that makes or keeps something alive;
the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
- a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
- the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
- a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
- anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
- a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
- effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
- pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
- nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
- [Baseball.]another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
- (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.
- as large as life, actually;
indeed: There he stood, as large as life.Also, as big as life.
- come to life:
- to recover consciousness.
- to become animated and vigorous: The evening passed, but somehow the party never came to life.
- to appear lifelike: The characters of the novel came to life on the screen.
- for dear life, with desperate effort, energy, or speed: We ran for dear life, with the dogs at our heels.Also, for one's life.
- for the life of one, as hard as one tries;
even with the utmost effort: He can't understand it for the life of him.
- get a life, to improve the quality of one's social and professional life: often used in the imperative to express impatience with someone's behavior.
- not on your life, [Informal.]absolutely not;
under no circumstances;
by no means: Will I stand for such a thing? Not on your life!
- take one's life in one's hands, to risk death knowingly: We were warned that we were taking our lives in our hands by going through that swampy area.
- to the life, in perfect imitation;
exactly: The portrait characterized him to the life.
- for or lasting a lifetime;
lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
- of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
- working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.
Hello folks, this post is about Fruit Cake Shelf Life #12 Background Image. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1411 x 941. It's file size is just 212 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Fruit Cake Shelf Life.
For it was at this juncture we have organized some tips for farming about the top yard of your home with small property Fruit Cake Shelf Life #12 Background Image acts as a green spot that will give a stunning atmosphere and neat.
That was some of Fruit Cake Shelf Life guidelines that you can connect with organize a garden having a modest or narrow area, so that you can inspire more of listed here are examples of managing a little yard next to your house.
Established Plant Spacing. Arrange a spacing with correct, plant conditions are too close-together will give the impression that slender in the park, you can make it look cool, utilizing the method of planting with even a stripe structure or a straight.
Produce paving. Create a paving within your backyard, it is meant to protect your plants since many people driving by on round the park from trampled.
Guidelines Sunlight. Sunlight is really a very important component for crops, since the sunlight employed for photosynthesis by plants, so the simply try your plants get sunshine that is enough.